Tuesday, March 13, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIK AND KY!!!

The day just got curiouser and curiouser. I was on my way to work in the midmorning, just routinely daydreaming while having the spinto band or HIM blasting into my ears when my phone rang (well belted out vampire heart actually but anyway). My supervisor called me to check if I knew I had work today and I was like "huh yah i know I'm on my way". But it turns out my manager had changed my roster to full shift when I thought it was still at 12-6 shift. Imagine how late I was.

At work, while standing around, I went to consult Mr Guardian fortune cookie and he told me "Your destiny is changing, be careful of sexual appeal". Which means, hot and sexy guys and gals BEGONE! Hahah. But it's not like I'm some hunk or babe magnet, more likely I'm the psych ward escapee magnet.

Later in the afternnon, Lik dropped by for god knows what and my supervisor thought he was my boyfriend and let me off early! I was like HUH no he is my classmate, but she just kept chasing me away. Lik, you cost me thirteen bucks I tell you.

While having dinner at lido, serp and I were like looking at this guy who was like a 9.0! HAhah. Lucky day huh. But as we went to buy food, I noticed the group of girls he was with was like pointing and staring at us, so I asked serp if they were her friends, and well, no guesses here, they weren't. So she was like "huh, I stare at your boyfriend cuz he is goodlooking isn't that good". And with that I replied " Haha yah, if she was pretty we would be staring at her too." LOL.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have decided to apply to FASS. Shenton way is really not my world and I would probably be stumbling and slipping off the corporate ladder half the time. So when I become a starving unemployed liberal arts grad, Lik please don't forget you said you would support me and give me a $5000 salary position in your law firm as an editor for your contracts.

No comments: